Custom Hearing Protection and Custom Earmolds
Custom Fitted Hearing Protection and EarmoldsThe shape of your outer ear and ear canal are unique to you. Earmolds are typically used for one of two reasons:
- To keep things out (noise and water are the two big issues).
- To keep things in (amplified sound from a hearing aid).
- iPod earbuds
- Noise Protection
- Musician’s ear plugs
- Hunters earplugs for shooting
- Swim Molds (for swimming or showering)
- Aural Rehabilitation Including TV Listeners and Amplified Telephones